Wednesday 21 October 2015

Developing the ideas .......

Having initially started the ideas for the exhibition with Edisson, light bulbs !!

Quite a few hours standing in a dark room with my new camera,tripod, a blow torches and candles (don't ask) nearly set fire to my camera! This was the fun bit, now came the tricky bit - getting to grips with the technicalities of Photoshop!!! aaaahhhhhhhhh.....
Patience, patience!

'Blue I' 
Objective: To create an etherial like feel to the image. I want it to play with light in a subtle impactful way. 'Blue I'  stands out for me at this stage. Further experimentation required, what photographic paper to get the right 'look and feel' the right finish, what size print. How is the color going to translate onto the different surfaces? So many complexities :O) But thats what this is all about 





Plan at the moment is to have at least one photograph as part of my exhibition, thinking maybe a series. Mind has moved onto creating some sort of light installation to complement the images and create atmosphere. I need to go off and do some research and check in with guru of lighting design N Burridge !!

No comments:

Post a Comment